Indent uses OIDC single sign-on (SSO) for customers to simplify the sign-in process and allow access to Indent using several authentication sources, including Okta. Your Workspace must be subscribed to the Professional or Enterprise plan if you wish to set up SSO.
If you're the Admin of your company's account, you can configure SSO using the following steps:
- Setup Okta as OAuth Provider
- Upload identity provider info on Indent
Open ID Connect (OIDC)
Step 1: Setup Okta as OAuth Provider
- Go to https://www.okta.com/login and log into your Okta account.
- Go to the Applications from the left menu and then click on Browse App Catalog button.
- Search for "Indent" in the catalog and click on the integration.
- Click Add Integration and name the app: Indent.
Step 2: Upload OIDC info to Indent
You can upload the identity provider variables by creating a ticket for Indent Support - please provide:
- Client ID, for example:
- Domain, for example:
- Application name: Indent
- Application logo: https://indent.com/static/indent_text_black.png
- Grant type / Client acting on behalf of a user:
- Authorization Code
- Refresh Token
- Implicit (Hybrid)
- Sign-in Redirect URIs:
- Sign-out Redirect URIs:
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
Learn how to set up a SAML connection: SAML SSO.