Indent uses OIDC single sign-on (SSO) for Professional customers to simplify the sign-in process and allow access to Indent using several authentication sources, including Okta. Your Workspace must be subscribed to the Professional plan if you wish to set up SSO.
If you're the Admin of your company's account, you can configure SSO using the following steps:
- Setup Okta as OAuth Provider
- Upload identity provider info on Indent
- Go to https://www.okta.com/login and log into your Okta account.
- Go to the Applications from the left menu and then click on Add Application button.
- Choose Web as platform, OpenID Connect as Sign on method, and click on Create.
- Enter Application name and Login Redirect URIs. Copy Callback URL from the plugin to configure Login Redirect URL. Click on Save.
- Application name: Indent
- Application logo: https://indent.com/static/indent_text_black.png
- Grant type / Client acting on behalf of a user:
- Authorization Code
- Refresh Token
- Implicit (Hybrid)
- Sign-in Redirect URIs:
- Sign-out Redirect URIs:
- Copy the Client ID, Client Secret and Domains to require SSO (e.g. @example.com)
Learn how to set up a SAML connection: SAML SSO.