Help Indent make data access safe and secure everywhere.
Indent is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in San Francisco, New York City, or remote. We are building a simpler way of managing access to data and are looking for product-oriented web developers and software engineers to help realize our vision.
- Ship product work daily, implementing end-to-end features in our web application
- Break down projects into granular pieces and practice good project management hygiene for your projects; resolving ambiguity independently
- Integrate front-end code with server-side features that are developed concurrently
- Coordinate with other engineers for full-stack feature development
- Ensure strong user data hygiene, operational security, and privacy practices
Ideally you have...
- Led technical decisions for part or all of a production app
- Collaborated with design to deliver a polished user experience
- Worked with senior and junior developers including pairing and code review
- Experience with modern web tooling; we use React, Next.js, and Typescript
- Software engineering or work experience in an early-stage company
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in how data security practices work at companies that manage the world’s data — we’re ultimately the end-users
- High-growth environment with a focus on your personal and career trajectory
- Full, best-in-class medical/dental/vision insurance coverage starting your first day
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits
- Flexible vacation and time-off policy
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.
At Indent, we know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Indent is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.