Help Indent make data access safe and secure everywhere.
Indent is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in San Francisco or remote. We are building a simpler way of managing access to data and are looking for product-oriented backend engineers to help realize our vision.
- Build and maintain core components of Indent systems
- Lead technical projects with direct impact to Indent customers
- Develop server-side features to enable a high-quality end-user experience
Ideally you have...
- Led technical decisions for part or all of a production system
- Collaborated with product and other engineers to ship features
- Worked with senior and junior developers including pairing and code review
- Experience with shipping new features to systems in production; we use Go, Cadence, Presto, Flink, Kubernetes, and Terraform
- Software engineering or work experience on an early-stage product
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in how data security practices work at companies that manage the world’s data — we’re ultimately the end-users
- High-growth environment with a focus on your personal and career trajectory
- Full, best-in-class medical/dental/vision insurance coverage starting your first day
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits
- Flexible vacation and time-off policy
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.
At Indent, we know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Indent is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.