Help Indent make data access safe and secure everywhere.
Indent is looking for a Customer Engineer to join our team in San Francisco or remotely in the United States. We are building a simpler way of managing access and are looking for customer-minded developers to help our customers succeed with Indent.
- Understand customer requirements, identify relevant use cases and communicate how Indent can solve their business and technical challenges
- Assist customer integrations end-to-end, from high-level architecture down to code deployment and improving Indent documentation
- Create technical content to educate customers and break down how to implement specific use cases, best practices or integrations; Troubleshoot/resolve issues that arise
- Serve as an ongoing technical point of contact for customers
Ideally you have...
- Experience in an early-stage company or a semi-structured environment with a high level of self-directed work; Learn quickly and problem solve on the fly with minimal guidance
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts, identify patterns in customer experience and write documentation
- Confident and comfortable working with sophisticated clients on a technical product, bonus points if it was enterprise software in a related industry
- Strong commitment to learn the ins and outs of a complicated technical product
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, technical support, system administration or related customer facing role
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in how data security practices work at companies that manage the world’s data — we’re ultimately the end-users
- High-growth environment with a focus on your personal and career trajectory
- Full, best-in-class medical/dental/vision insurance coverage starting your first day
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits
- Flexible vacation and time-off policy
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.
At Indent, we know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Indent is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.