Help Indent make data access safe and secure everywhere.
Indent is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in San Francisco or remotely in the United States. We are building a simpler way of managing access and are looking for customer-minded developers to help our customers succeed with Indent.
- Drive managing, upselling, and retaining our strategic customers
- Guide customers through each stage of the Indent experience, with the key focus on a successful implementation
- Develop strong working knowledge of our product and speak fluently about Indent and industry best practices, acting as a trusted advisor for your customers
- Advocate for customers to our product team by collecting and sharing customer feedback and ideas
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty
- Help produce customer references and case studies
Ideally you have...
- 4+ years of Customer Success experience
- Experience in an early-stage company or a semi-structured environment with a high level of self-directed work; Learn quickly and problem solve on the fly with minimal guidance
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts, identify patterns in customer experience and write documentation
- Confident and comfortable working with sophisticated clients on a technical product, bonus points if it was enterprise software in a related industry
- Strong commitment to learn the ins and outs of a complicated technical product
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in how data security practices work at companies that manage the world’s data — we’re ultimately the end-users
- High-growth environment with a focus on your personal and career trajectory
- Full, best-in-class medical/dental/vision insurance coverage starting your first day
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits
- Flexible vacation and time-off policy
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.
At Indent, we know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Indent is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.