Help Indent make data access safe and secure everywhere.
Indent is looking for a Product Marketer to join our team in San Francisco or remote. We are building a simpler way of managing access to data and are looking for experienced product managers to help realize our vision.
- Lead enterprise and partner marketing strategy; evangelizing our product, develop coordinated stories and positioning
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering and Success to document and showcase value for Indent customers
- Maintain high-impact marketing assets including messaging, slides, training materials and websites for sophisticated admin users and a majority of non-technical users
- Keep on top of market trends, customer use cases and incorporate fresh ideas into new product messaging and presentations
Ideally you have...
- Experience in navigating ambiguity and driving clarity through a clear process
- Strong communication skills to have discussions with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience analyzing and evaluating the tradeoffs between various approaches, and then making an informed decision on what to prioritize and why
- Experience marketing a technical product that is used by a variety of stakeholders, including market research and managing partner relationships
- Experience driving successful marketing projects from inception to completion, while collaborating with Sales, Success or Engineering
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in how data security practices work at companies that manage the world’s data — we’re ultimately the end-users
- High-growth environment with a focus on your personal and career trajectory
- Full, best-in-class medical/dental/vision insurance coverage starting your first day
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits
- Flexible vacation and time-off policy
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.
At Indent, we know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Indent is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.